Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Get out the the Pens...

We are signing everything Weds!!! We can be in tearing out walls in a matter of days...DAYS!

I cant tell you how freaking happy our moods were tonight! We have been so on edge lately, so anxious to get this thing going!

And our lives as we know it are about to change... Free time? Whats that?  We have a house to renovate people!!

 Picture Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover with the mega phone... That will be me for the next few months..

Oh I wonder where I can really get one of those, I dont think Pat would enjoy it... That makes me want it even more now... Dare me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lay - My name is Norene Beaver and I am Director of an organization called Out of the Ashes - we ourselves have suffered through two home fires and I have information that you may want to read about repairing the home correctly. Please email me at contact@outoftheasheswa.org - let me send you my handout.

Wenderina said...

Good luck!